Shanghai Gold Exchange: Notice on further standardizing the management of enterprises that can provide standard gold ingots
Companies that can provide standard gold ingots:
In order to further consolidate the foundation for the development of the gold market, continue to strengthen physical safety and quality management, and maintain market stability and good order, the Shanghai Gold Exchange (hereinafter referred to as the "Shanghai Gold Exchange"), in combination with the market operation, is now warehousing, producing and recycling physical objects. Other business links are further regulated, and the specific content is as follows:
1. Further strengthen warehousing management and continue to standardize the warehousing business of enterprises
1. Each enterprise shall further manage its own physical warehousing business and implement the designated refining enterprise contact person system. Enterprises should promptly report relevant contact persons to the Shanghai Financial Exchange, and continue to strengthen the management of designated stockholders, and do a good job in the registration, modification and business training of designated stockholders.
2. Enterprises with a storage interval of one month or more shall implement a report system before storage. Before entering the warehouse, the enterprise should contact the Shanghai Financial Exchange in advance to explain the reason for the interval and whether there is production stagnation, so as to prevent abnormal equipment and technology during production stagnation from affecting product quality. If necessary, the Shanghai Financial Exchange will conduct random inspections of the physical goods in the warehouse, and the transaction can be delivered only after the random inspection is qualified.
3. Enterprises whose storage interval is more than half a year or longer shall implement on-site re-inspection and physical inspection system before storage. Before entering the warehouse, the enterprise must submit a written report to the Shanghai Financial Exchange, stating the reasons for not entering the warehouse for a long time and the current production and operation conditions. If necessary, the SSE will take measures such as on-site inspections and random inspections of the physical objects in the warehouse. Only after the inspections are qualified, the transaction can be delivered in the warehouse to ensure that the quality of the physical objects meets the standards.
2. Further implement the main responsibility and strengthen the quality management of refined production
Enterprises should continue to control the refining production process, focus on improving production processes, improve analysis and testing capabilities, strictly control product quality, and resolutely prevent physical quality risks; strictly implement the refining enterprise production, quality, and environmental protection monthly report system recognized by the Shanghai Gold Institute to cooperate The production quality inspection and evaluation of Haoshangjin.
3. Strictly abide by quality standards and pay close attention to physical quality management
All enterprises should continue to strictly implement the standards of the Shanghai Gold Exchange's 2019 edition of "Gold Ingots" and "Gold Bars", do a good job of sampling control at key points and key links, do a good job in sample preparation and inspection management, continuously improve the level of analysis and testing, and actively cooperate with Shanghai Gold The analysis and testing ability verification ensures that the physical objects delivered in the warehouse meet the standards.
4. Further strengthen the management of gold recycling business to prevent risks at the source of gold
Enterprises should attach great importance to the compliance issue of gold recycling. The purchased gold should have a legal source. For gold with gold content and impurity content that meet the requirements of the Shanghai Gold Ingot Standard, trace the source of gold, and it is strictly prohibited to purchase directly or in disguised form. Standard gold ingots and bars of the gold exchange.
5. Continue to adhere to the bottom line of compliance operations and eliminate all violations of laws and regulations
All enterprises should further strengthen their awareness of legal and compliance operations, strictly abide by national laws and regulations and the relevant systems of the Shanghai Gold Exchange, continue to strengthen the three anti-work, strengthen tax receipt business management, and regularly conduct self-examination, self-correction and rectification in accordance with regulations.
The above content will be implemented as of the date of notification. Please provide standard gold ingots to strengthen management and strictly implement them. For companies that violate the requirements of the notification, the Shanghai Gold Exchange will severely deal with it, and depending on the severity of the circumstances, take measures such as suspension of storage until the cancellation of the qualification of enterprises that can provide standard gold ingots.
Source: Shanghai Gold Exchange
Wechat Public Account